Editing an annotation
First, select your annotation. There are two ways to do that:
- Click on the dot in the 3D scene.
- Click on the button in the Action bar to open the Annotation column.
- Click on the Annotation title in the list.
- Click on the button in the Action bar of the column.
The Annotation editor will appear. You can:
- Update the title.
- Update the content.
- Change the camera position by moving the camera.
- Change the location of the annotation by picking anywhere in the 3D scene (the current position is the red blinking dot).
Note: the camera doesn't have to look at the annotation. You can place an annotation that acts as a "button" and will move the camera to a different location, with a different orientation.
Don't forget to click on the button to confirm your changes.